ATOG’s asset portfolio offers a diversified mix of development appraisal and exploration assets in both onshore and offshore environments.
We use our in-house expertise to optimize low cost production performance in a safe and cost effective manner. Coupled with this, we are undertaking an exciting field development and exploration plan, based on newly acquired and processed seismic in order to significantly increase medium term production volumes. Our analysis of our extensive seismic datasets also confirm a significant exploration inventory which has transformational potential for our Tunisian operations.
- Privately-owned oil and gas exploration and production company
- ATOG acquired an existing E&P business in Tunisia Nov 2019
- Diversified portfolio of assets – 7 blocks
- 2 producing, 3 development and 2 exploration
- 5 operated by ATOG and 2 operated by ENI
- 5 onshore and 2 offshore
Bir Ben Tartar
Borj El Khadra